- Add MetaMask wallet to your browser
IMPORTANT: Write down your 12 word recovery phrase, it’s the only way you can recover your
wallet. Best practice is to have it stored at several different places (file, paper, etc.)
- Go to Polygonscan and click “Add Polygon
network” button at the bottom of the site to add Polygon Mainnet to MetaMask wallet
- Add PTRN token to MetaMask extension:
– Click on “ADD PTRN TO METAMASK” button.
– On MetaMask popup click the “Add token” button.
PTRN token is now visible in your assets. The token can be added as many times as needed (for example: on MetaMask reinstall). This is off-chain operation and only visualizes the token in the MetaMask extension.
– connect your MetaMask wallet by pressing the Connect button
– copy your PTRN key from your profile page on PATHEARN Platform
– Login or register:
– After successful login go to profile:
– Select Show PTRN Key:
– Enter your pasword when asked and then copy your key:
– paste it in the “Enter your PTRN Key” field and press “Check balance” button
- It’s all done now and you can withdraw your balance.